Go to a Confident mood
Read, View, Listen and Watch to a Confident Mood
Are you feeling stressed out? Are you looking for a way to make yourself feel more confident?
Maybe it's just the new year and all of your resolutions have worn off.
Or maybe something happened in your day that made you want to stay in bed for the rest of eternity.
Whatever the case, there are many ways to get out of this slump!
One thing I would recommend is listening to some uplifting music or watching an inspiring video on YouTube.
You can also find some quotes online which will help boost your mood right away!
And if none of these work, try taking a quick 5-minute break from whatever is stressing you out and do something fun like colouring or playing with your favourite stuffed animal.
It doesn't matter what it is so long as it makes you feel better.
If your day is still feeling gloomy, there are other things to try.
For example, if you're feeling down because of school or work stress, take a break and do something relaxing like reading a book or listening to some soothing music.
Inner beauty comes from a stress free mind and a confident, giving personality.
Confidence will make you happier than any diet.
How you hold yourself says a lot about how you feel.
My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything - even if you have no clue what you're doing. -Jessica Alba
Confident and courageous leaders have no problems pointing out their own weaknesses and ignorance.
Confident persons hit roadblocks while pursuing their dreams and objectives, but they look for an alternate route rather than giving up and going home.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.
Be confident to make your magic.
Be confident and courageous when you are about to make a start. Courage is key!
Go after your dreams confidently. Go after your aspirations positively. Go after your goals expectantly.
Good Mood - Confident Music
Confident Audio Only
- Find a quiet place where you can relax
- Close your eyes and take deep breaths for 3 minutes
- Think about what makes you feel confident - maybe it's something from the past, or an accomplishment that is still fresh in your mind
- Picture yourself feeling confident, and try to make this image as clear as possible
- Imagine how good it would feel if you could always be at this level of confidence! Keep thinking about how great it would be until you really start to believe it might happen someday soon!
- Open your eyes after 5 minutes have passed and get back into whatever activity you were doing before reading this page!
I hope this post has helped you find your way out of the slump and to feel more confident.
If not, there are many other ways that may work for you! See the other Good Moods above.
All it takes is a little bit of time or creativity.