Ecommerce Test Mode Off
- Turn off test mode for WooCommerce or Spotify
- Turn off test mode for PayPal
- Open Browser in Incognito mode, Check website categories / collections
- Check product listings
- Check Shopping Cart
- Check payment gateways
- Test for new and existing customer
- Your Sitemap.xml file contains all your important pages. Make sure the search engines know about it. Allow 1 week. Google Webmaster Tools
- Facebook Page, LinkedIn Company, Google My Business is setup. This depends on where your customer are.
- Google Analytics is operational. This will influence how your marketing adapts into the future.
- Pre launch valuable content has been distributed. Email and social media in a schedule.
- Pay per Click advertising is setup. Google Adwords , Facebook
Ecommerce Post Launch
- Check Orders and complete them.
- Review what are your traffic sources coming into your website. See Google Analytics. Check search phrases.
- Review Pay Per Click Advertising, cost per click. Which phrases work. What do they cost per click?
- Check email list from customer sales. What email newsletters could you create?
- Add new content and links to your website over time.