Launch a Ecommerce Platform
Ecommerce Test Mode Off
- Turn off test mode for WooCommerce or Spotify
- Turn off test mode for PayPal
- Turn off test mode on your payment gateway
- Open your Internet Browser in Incognito mode, Check website categories / collections.
- Check product listings, images, descriptions and prices.
- Check Shopping Cart. Can you complete a purchase transaction?
- Check payment gateways. Did the test transaction appear in the payment gateway?
- Test for a new and existing customer.
- Your Sitemap.xml file contains all your important pages. Make sure the search engines know about it. Allow 1 week. Google Webmaster Tools
- Facebook Page, LinkedIn Company, Google My Business is setup. This depends on where your customer are.
- Google Analytics is operational. This will influence how your marketing adapts into the future.
- Pre launch valuable content has been distributed. Email and social media in a schedule.
- Pay per Click advertising is setup. Google Adwords , Facebook
Ecommerce Post Launch
- Check Orders and complete them.
- Review what are your traffic sources coming into your website. See Google Analytics. Check search phrases.
- Review Pay Per Click Advertising, cost per click. Which phrases work. Which platforms/campaigns work best? What do they cost per click?
- Check email list from customer sales. What email newsletters could you create?
- Add new content and links to your website over time.