Allow a quiet hour to complete the task well.
When you are finished save the custom created text boxes as CSV files for later use.
- Click within a text list.
- Ctrl A will Select All the text in a list.
- Ctrl C will Copy the selected text in a list.
- Open Notepad or equivalent text editor.
- Ctrl V will Paste the selected text in the editor.
- Save the new document as SkillsMastered.csv or SkillsDesired.csv
When importing data into a spreadsheet select the CSV file and choose tab delimited option.
Skills List Uses
- Add the skills into your resume. Add the skills into your Linked In profile if applicable.
- Use the skills to build position descriptions.
- Confirm a project has all the appropriate skills covered.
- Confirm a business is running optimally with all the appropriate Information Age skills.
- If there are skills desired, work out where training can be gained or where people with these skills can be found.
- Use lists created for performance reviews. This is for current operations and future operations.
- Business and government are already using SFIA. Work business to business using the same skills language.
Australian Computer Society Over 20,000 members with ICT skills. Members provided professional development in current ICT.
I Choose Technology website What is ICT, Career Pathways, about the ICT industry
SFIA Download the latest skills list and level descriptions
SFIA levels of responsibility: 1 follow, 2 assist, 3 apply, 4 enable, 5 advise, 6 initiate, 7 set strategy / inspire / mobilise
Skill smart for the future.