If you're a small business owner who is genuinely interested in how to sell more products and services, then here is a list of business models you need to know.
The Big Idea Behind This Business Growth Is: Review Your Existing Business Model
The main idea for everyone with this is look at modern business model styles to consider.
Business owners need to know this business growth list because See tactics to advance your business operations.
This will help anyone because it can show models to grow your business.
Business Model Example # 1 - Display Advertising
- Monetise website content with display advertising e.g. Blog, Content Publisher...
- Earnings based on clicks and 1000 views
- Allocate space on web pages and ads are inserted automatically
- Automatic ad placement is also possible
- Earn global income
Business Model Example # 2 - Amazon Associate
- Show Amazon products and earn commissions from your website
- Commission is earned on the total customer purchase from your link
- GeniusLink can create a local Amazon link relative to the user
- Have access to a wide range of products that can compliment your business
Business Model Example # 3 - Affiliate Marketing
- Show physical and digital products from multiple suppliers for commissions
- Digital products can have 50%+ commissions
- Some affiliates provide ongoing commissions for subscription/SAAS services
Business Model Example # 4 - Amazon FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon)
- Create or source physical products in bulk
- Send your bulk products to global Amazon warehouses
- Amazon performs individual product fulfillment to customers
- Leverage Amazon website for sales
Business Model Example # 5 - Traditional Ecommerce
- Full control of product selection, supply chain and margins
- List products on your own website
- Have full control of marketing including ads and content
- Leverage Google Shopping, Facebook Marketplace...
Business Model Example # 6 - Dropshipping
- Regular Ecommerce website
- Orders get fulfilled by the supplier/manufacturer direct to the customer
- No local inventory required
- Suppliers and customers can be global
Business Model Example # 7 - Kindle Direct Publishing
- Write 30+ page eBooks in Word with cover artwork to Amazon Kindle
- EBook can have global sales on Amazon website
- Higher margin paperbacks can be print on demand
- Create product once and sell multiple times globally
- Ebooks can have links to websites and other books
Bottom line: Update your business model.
One more thing.
Did you realize, if you're a small business owner who wants to sell more products and services, check out this free business model creator "Create an advanced one page business model fast" at
Business Model Creator - You'll love it!