Business Goals: What You Don't Know About How To Get Business Goal Results Could Hurt You
Business Goals Setting Framework
(My 4 Step Strategy For Achieving Your Business Goals!)
Presented by Matthew Bulat
Let me tell you a quick story...
- There I was, a business consultant trying to develop the regional business economy.
- The thing is, at the time I was teaching business vision and goals to business owners.
- The big problem was that the business workshop for business goals needed more context. That meant showing business owners business goal tools without sufficient background does not work, which business owners needed one on one assistance to imagine their business goals.
- Then, as if by chance, something amazing happened...
- I received feedback of what extra was needed to teach business goals requires some examples that relate to individual businesses!
- Instantly it became crystal clear to me how to create a pre training framework before using business goal tools, because I saw that allowing clients to imagine their business goals for growth.
- My plan was to start making a business goals training resources.
- So I started making a infographic for a business goals framework. But we didn’t stop there.
- We then made a business goals framework.
- After that, we created a Business Goals PDF form.
- Building on that success, we decided to link the new business goal resources with the business goal workshop.
- We call it “Business Goals Setting Worksheet and Infographic”.
- With Business Goals Setting Worksheet and Infographic I can now scale up teaching imagining new business goals then implementing them!
- And that's why I'm so excited to share this with you so you can get these types of results too!
Big Picture Strategy For Achieving Your Business Goals:
- Business Goals And Vision
- Why These Goals
- Focus On Goals
- Act On Goals
- Step 1: Business Goals And Vision; Step 2: Why These Goals; Step 3: Focus On Goals; Step 4: Act On Goals
Business Goals And Vision
- What do you want?
- Imagine your business 1 year in the future.
- How big is your business then.
- What are the results you are achieving then.
- Set Your Goals in writing
Why These Goals
- What does getting your goals mean to you?
- Freedom for: financials, time, travel, choosing your clients, creative expression, new offers
- How does the goal help your customers, family, co-workers, community.
- How does your life improve with the goal. List the benefits.
Focus On Goals
- What are the main milestones to reach your goal
- Can your goal be planned over 1, 3, 12... months.
- Imagine reaching your goal and looking backwards, what challenges did you overcome.
- Visualize the steps to reach your goal and write them down
Act On Goals
- List the projects needed to reach your goal. e.g. Business strategy attributes enabled / improved / fixed
- Set 1-3 daily primary tasks for your goal.
- Note the time used towards your goals.
- Review your goal objectives and results
Step 1: Business Goals And Vision; Step 2: Why These Goals; Step 3: Focus On Goals; Step 4: Act On Goals
- Set Your Goals
- List the goal important to you
- Plan your goal implementation
- Act daily for your goals and measure results
Examples Of This Framework In Action:
- I wrote and published my second book in 1 week.
- An inventor of a board game implemented a digital marketing campaign to accelerate sales in 1 week.
- I build a website complete with lead generation funnel, sales funnel and online course in one month.
Conclusion / Final Thoughts:
- You need to dream about your desired state future business
- Outline what is required to get your desired business level
- Act towards your business goals including overcoming challenges