New Customer Secrets Framework
(My 6 Step Strategy For Creating New Customer Channels!)
Presented by Matthew Bulat
Let me tell you a quick story…
- There I was, a operations manager trying to test online content.
- The thing is, at the time I was knowing the unwritten rules of SEO.
- The big problem was that online sales fails without good content. That meant online product had poor sales, which online income failing.
- Then, as if by chance, something amazing happened...
- I had a brainstorm about creating specific content can drive traffic to more sales !
- Instantly it became crystal clear to me how to create content using customer keywords creates more traffic for sales, because I saw business could scale with content creation.
- My plan was to start putting more content online before the buy button.
- So I started creating a content cluster around my product topic. But we didn’t stop there.
- We then created resources and tools around my product topic.
- After that, we leveraged keywords and copywriting for growth.
- Building on that success, we decided to create systems using keywords and copywriting for other businesses.
- We call it “New Customer Secrets Framework”.
- With New Customer Secrets Framework I can now reach over 1 million users each year!
- And that's why I'm so excited to share this with you so you can get these types of results too!
Big Picture Strategy For Creating New Customer Channels:
- Your Ideal Customer Avatar
- Your Ideal Customer Online
- Your Business Online Baseline
- Product Market Fit
- Quick Online Presence
- Top 3+ Ideal Customer Channels
Your Ideal Customer Avatar
- What are your ideal customer pains, problems, roadblocks, objections
- What are you ideal customer goals, desired results, jobs to complete
Your Ideal Customer Online
- What does your ideal customer search for online
- Which social media channels do they use most
Your Business Online Baseline
- How can ideal customers find your business online now
- Do you have statistics on customer acquisitions
Product Market Fit
- What are the most popular phrases used by your ideal customers
- How can customer keywords link to your products and service benefits
Quick Online Presence
- Google My Business (Google Maps)
- LinkedIn Business Page
- Facebook Business Page
Top 3+ Ideal Customer Channels
- Align your online presence with your ideal customer channels
- Build out your customer channels
Examples Of This Framework In Action:
- Using Google Display Ads to get 1000 ad impressions and 10 website clicks for every $3 spent
- Using Facebook Lead ads to gain prospect name and emails for $6 each
- Creating a website with 500+ pieces of content with over 3000 users per day
Conclusion / Final Thoughts:
- You can improve your Lead Generation
- Your customer channels should align with your ideal customer favourites
- Define your ideal customer avatar in detail
- Refine your product market fit
- Build out your favourite customer channels for more leads, customers and business success