Let me tell you a quick story…
- There I was, a operations manager trying to test online content.
- The thing is, at the time I was knowing the unwritten rules of SEO.
- The big problem was that online sales fails without good content. That meant online product had poor sales, which online income failing.
- Then, as if by chance, something amazing happened...
- I had a brainstorm about creating specific content can drive traffic to more sales!
- Instantly it became crystal clear to me how to create content using customer keywords creates more traffic for sales, because I saw business could scale with content creation.
- My plan was to start putting more content online before the buy button.
- So I started creating a content cluster around my product topic. But we didn’t stop there.
- We then created resources and tools around my product topic.
- After that, we leveraged keywords and copywriting for growth.
- Building on that success, we decided to create systems using keywords and copywriting for other businesses.
- We call it “How To Build A Big Business Without Researching The Marketplace Yourself Framework”.
- With How To Build A Big Business Without Researching The Marketplace Yourself Framework I can now reach over 1 million users each year!
- And that's why I'm so excited to share this with you so you can get these types of results too!
Big Picture Strategy For Gaining Financial Freedom:
- The Marketplace Keyword Research Survival Guide Every Entrepreneurs Needs
- The Entrepreneurs' Guide to Ideal Customer Avatar
- The Entrepreneurs Guide to Know How To Run The Business Most Effectively
- The Expert's Guide to Know Your Strategy Strengths And Weaknesses for Entrepreneurs
- The Entrepreneur's Guide To Create A Better Global Business Presence Including More Traffic And Customers
- The Create A Customer Journey In Content System Every Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- Create Customer Gathering Systems Secrets for Entrepreneurs
The Marketplace Keyword Research Survival Guide Every Entrepreneurs Needs
- Understanding the importance of keywords - Keywords are used in 5.6 Billion Google Searches per day
- How to rank higher in Google's search engine with your chosen keywords - Use popular keywords in your content
The Entrepreneurs' Guide To Ideal Customer Avatar
- What is an avatar - An avatar is a representation of what your ideal customer or target market looks like on the internet.
- Why you need a customer avatar - Your avatar is the person you're writing for to make sales effectively.
The Entrepreneurs Guide To Know How To Run The Business Most Effectively
- Why you need a business model - Your business model is the foundation of your business.
- What is a Value Proposition - A value proposition can be defined as the way a product delivers its benefits to meet customer needs.
The Expert's Guide To Know Your Strategy Strengths And Weaknesses For Entrepreneurs
- Know Your Strategy Strengths & Weaknesses - It can be measured against your industry
- Why fix strategy weaknesses - Strategy weaknesses are typically problems, vulnerabilities, threats, and other issues that undermine your ability to maintain your competitive advantage.
The Entrepreneur's Guide To Create A Better Global Business Presence Including More Traffic And Customers
- The benefits of a website - A website is designed to give visitors an easy, convenient way to find information. A website’s goal is to entice prospects and customers with the thought of purchase.
- Why update a website - A website that isn't well-maintained or updated will experience fewer visitors, less conversion, and difficulties with search engine optimization.
The Create A Customer Journey In Content System Every Entrepreneur Needs To Know
- What is a customer journey map and how does it work - A customer journey map is a diagram that shows the hopes and aspirations of potential and current customers, and the different touchpoints along their path to purchase or engagement.
- The benefits of using a customer journey map - Customer Journey Mapping is a marketing technique that helps companies to see the customer processes through different stages of engagement, and identify where they need to focus their marketing efforts.
Create Customer Gathering Systems Secrets For Entrepreneurs
- Create a customer gathering system - A customer gathering system is the process in which you transform passive prospects to active customers.
- Create a customer funnel - The marketing funnel consists of five steps, the customer journey. It starts at Awareness and moves through interest, consideration, purchase and finally to Loyalty.
Examples Of This Framework In Action:
- Keywords can be used to identify your online business baseline, your keywords and competitors.
- The Customer Avatar is used throughout your marketing with copywriting.
- The business model can show existing business operations and your ideal business operations.
- Strategy review can identify issues to fix for faster business growth.
- Website audits and repair can quickly improve your online business presence.
- Content with keywords is needed to attract your ideal customers in ads and website content.
- Marketing automation can collect new customers 24/7
Conclusion / Final Thoughts:
- All 7 secrets need to be considered when growing your business for maximum potential and gaining financial freedom.
- By the way, if you really want to build a big business now take a look at this!