Let me tell you a quick story…
- There I was, a operations manager trying to test online content.
- The thing is, at the time I was knowing the unwritten rules of SEO.
- The big problem was that online sales fails without good content. That meant online product had poor sales, which online income failing.
- Then, as if by chance, something amazing happened...
- I had a brainstorm about creating specific content can drive traffic to more sales !
- Instantly it became crystal clear to me how to create content using customer keywords creates more traffic for sales, because I saw business could scale with content creation.
- My plan was to start putting more content online before the buy button.
- So I started creating a content cluster around my product topic. But we didn’t stop there.
- We then created resources and tools around my product topic.
- After that, we leveraged keywords and copywriting for growth.
- Building on that success, we decided to create systems using keywords and copywriting for other businesses.
- We call it “The Accelerating Business Results System”.
- With The Accelerating Business Results System I can now reach over 1 million users each year!
- And that's why I'm so excited to share this with you so you can get these types of results too!
Big Picture Strategy For Creating Business Sustainability And Growth Going Forward:
- Main Goals
- SWOT - Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Treats
- Online Presence
- Business Model
- Ideal Customer Avatar
- Existing Customer Segments
- Customer Keywords
- Marketing Plan
- Customer Channels
- Customer Journey To Purchase
- Content Implementation
- Thinking about definite business goals helps deliver those results
- Compare actual business performance to the goals
- List milestones to your goals
SWOT - Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Treats
- Know your business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Know what to include in your business strategy
- Be seen in multiple platforms online
- Become omnipresent to your customers
- Model your current business operations
- Model your future scaling business operations
Ideal Customer Avatar
- Define your ideal customer at a logical and emotional level
- Use your avatar data in most future communication with your customers
Existing Customer Segments
- Identify where your customers are coming from now
- Should customer be split into more than one grouping
- Tailor messaging for each customer segment for higher sales
- Know the exact phrases your customers use including search volume
- Create content to match your customer's language use to build trust, engagement and sales
- Know your marketing from targeting, to sales, to referrals
- Check to see you have the components for customer flow and scaling
- Identify how customer segments get to your business the first time
- Consider more channels to get new customers to your business
Customer Journey To Purchase
- Define the content needs at customer awareness, interest, consideration and evaluation
- Work out the content needed at purchase including up sells, onboarding and customer support
- Answer the precise questions needed to generate most of your copywriting including keywords
- Gain approximately 24,000 words of custom sales copy based on your answers
- 15 types of sales copy
- Implement sales letters, sales video, product descriptions
- Implement social media posts
- Implement social media ads
Examples Of This Framework In Action:
- Keyword rich content has been created to have over 250 top 3 Google search results
- Optimised Online Presence has been used to keep business at full occupancy
- Keywords in a website has generated maximum capacity of sales in USA, Australia and New Zealand
Conclusion / Final Thoughts:
- Run your business using real time insights and data
- Plan for business growth and then achieve it
- Options going forward:
- Provide excuses and do nothing
- Do It Yourself with guesswork, trial and error
- Join The Accelerating Business Results System over 3 months and get your business development next step
Business Strategy Tips for Business Growth by Design
8 Simple Steps Every Business Owner Can Follow To Gain Business Transformational Success
Available as Amazon Kindle or Paperback